Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Congrats to everyone who participated in the SuperU and TAC.tv animation contest

I just thought I'd give a little shout out to David Wesch for winning the SuperU-TAC.tv Animation Contest Part 2 with his film "Blind Date".
I had the pleasure of being on "the panel of expert judges". It was a lot of fun and there were some really good little animations but this one I believe was the strongest and deserving of it's award. Actually I'm kinda jealous! I wish this website was around when I graduated from animation school! It has cash prizes and a chance to show your films on the TV!
heh

Anyway congrats David and to the other finalists and participants!
If there are other aspiring canadian animators and filmakers out there you may wanna check out their site and see some fun short films!


cheers!
-Bryce
Frog Feet

No comments: